Essential tool for reprogramming a variety of data when changing parts on a wide range of iPhones.
The LCD screen connection board included allows the reading of the screens EEPROM and photosensitive data when replacing genuine / OEM screens.
The EEPROM contains photosensitive data to ensure the brightness adjusts automatically, restores the True Tone setting and ensures the touch function is fully collaborated.
Compatible with all models from iPhone 7 up to and including the iPhone 12, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max. (iPhone 12 Series True Tone Features Only)
HOT – iPhone 12 LCD board now included, repair True Tone for phones missing the original screen. (does not remove display warning on iPhone 11 upwards)
..:: Package Contents
- JC V1S Programmer with LCD programming board.
- Battery add-on board – enables the programming of battery data and reset of usage counter.
- Finger print add-on board – enables the programming of fingerprint flex serial number. (does not support touch-id data)
- NEW! – LCD programming board for iPhone 12 series now included!
NEW! – Repair iPhone dot projector flex, solve move up / move down Face ID error. (board not included & sold separately)
..:: How to use:
- Power on the programming tool. by attaching a USB charger to the bottom. (can be powered by an iPhone 6 battery BUT NOT included)
- Attach the broken screen removed from the phone.
- Press the button to read the data.
- When complete disconnect the original screen and connect the screen.
- The tool will detect your new screen and when ready press the button to write the data.
Please note: This does not remove warnings in the iPhone 11/12 series that notifies you of LCD or battery change.